Thai Red Curry Chicken

Thai red curry is one of my favorite Thai food.  I always order this dish when I go to Thai restaurants.  This is actually very easy to make.


Ingredients:

2 lbs   Chicken (I used chicken thighs and legs)
1         Small Onion
1          Bell Pepper ( I used half a red and yellow bell pepper)
1/2       Carrot
1          Zucchini
2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
1 tsp     Fish Sauce
1/2 can Coconut Milk
1 cup    Water (or chicken stock)
2 cloves Garlic
4 slices  Ginger

Method:

  1. Heat up a pan with oil then seared the chicken pieces. 
  2. Add onion, bell peppers, zucchini and quickly stir fried together with the chicken
  3. Add Thai red curry paste, fish sauce, coconut milk and water. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
  4. Add cilantro (optional)
Done. I like to serve it with rice or you can even serve it with baguette.

Enjoy 

Comments